We have requested brochures and price lists. First, we want to make a rough comparison and selection. Then, we want to make test drives and request specific quotes. At this stage, we have no idea which brand or which type will meet our requirements the best.
We expect that the wheelchair bus will costs about 40,000 euro . When we have quotes I will certainly share the amounts. I will keep you posted.
- Cover story: A day with Tim to the zoo
- Why do we need wheelchair bus?
- What kind of a bus?
- Required adjustments for the bus
- What will the bus cost?
- Does the government pay for the bus?
- Is a secondhand bus a valid alternative?
- Fiscal discount treaty for disabled transport vehicles
- What’s next? Are there any future project expected?
- Donate: Support a bus for Tim!