No, unfortunately that is not the case. That is decided on a national level. The municipality (WMO) pays the specific adjustments made to the bus to take Tim and his wheelchair with us. The costs for adjustments are estimated to 10,000 to 15,000 euros! However, the municipality requires that the economic life of the wheelchair bus must be at least 7 years. Nevertheless, the purchase of the bus is for your own expense.
- Cover story: A day with Tim to the zoo
- Why do we need wheelchair bus?
- What kind of a bus?
- Required adjustments for the bus
- What will the bus cost?
- Does the government pay for the bus?
- Is a secondhand bus a valid alternative?
- Fiscal discount treaty for disabled transport vehicles
- What’s next? Are there any future project expected?
- Donate: Support a bus for Tim!